Join - Owner Benefits
The Co-op Difference: Ownership Matter
When you become an owner of Lakewinds, you actually become an owner of the co-op. We are owned and operated by people like you—members of the community willing to work together to support local, sustainable products.
Owners support not just your local store, but demonstrate commitment to locally grown and produced products that have been created or grown using sustainable, environmentally friendly practices. You also support programs that benefit the community around us, whether it’s donations to local food shelves, environmental organizations or local farming groups that expand and share knowledge on organic, natural and sustainable farming techniques.
- Ongoing owner-only specials and coupons
- 5% once-per-month discount on your purchase
- Reusable shopping bag at time of ownership enrollment
- 10% discount on case orders (select products)
- Vote in board of director elections (board decides co-op policy)
- Profits returned to you based on store profits and your annual purchases
- Reciprocal owner/member specials and class discounts at most Twin Cities natural food co-ops
How to Join
To become an owner, all it takes is a one-time stock purchase of $90.
Simply stop by a customer service desk at any location or join online below.